Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Of the same blood

You love to sing.

You cannot resist tv. And you really cannot.

You dont like maths.

You hate socializing but you can never run away from it.

You're mummy's girl. You've always been.

You always lose when we both argue but your tears never fail to save you a victory in the end.

You expect presents from me everytime, but i disappoint you countless times.

You are reluctant to drink warm soup, you love it hot that it burns your tongue.

When you were 6 you hurt your thumb and you had to put on a plaster but after a week when it was removed, it looked disgusting, and thts when you stopped sucking your thumb.

You want a big sister who can drive you around, but i failed, that one.

You hate when i practice my pieces but you love me playing Only to accompany your singing.

You think I am too lame for a big sister but you laugh hard at my jokes.

You decided that you are taller because you said my lengthy body doesnt count as height.

You take hours choosing your clothes for occasions but you ended up borrowing mine.

You said "I wish i had an older sister" to me.

You keep my secrets tight.

You had a thought that i am hardworking but slow while you are smart but lazy. And you laughed.

You dream to be a singer.

You had boys confessing to you and the way you freaked out cracks me up.

You make me choose your ICPU subjects and you said you trust me.



..and now

You're worried about economics and struggle a fair bit.

You put on some weight and you skipped lunch.

You made two new good friends and one look just like you.

You turn 18, but it felt like you never went pass 8.

You use some words that I dont even know the meaning of.

You have a new collection of accessories that you're yet to show me.

You are more confident now and you tend to socialize more these days

Your latest obsession is foosball and you are practising on your skills.

You attend your first concert.

You got a whole list of your new favourite singers in your new iPod mini.

You got your P licence and you can drive.

Your have a different style and choice of dressing now.

You are probably taller now.

You have matured into a beautiful young lady.




I used to count the days when you will be old enough and we will be more compatible.

Everything didnt just stop the day i left.

Time resumes.
And you moved ahead.

Infact, you moved too fast,


...And I missed this whole important episode...

No comments:

>