Thursday, February 14, 2008

you do wanna skip this

"When I see people doing their jobs poorly, or apathetically, it bugs me. (I'm guilty, I was like that for a few months when I worked at Target back in high school). But I'm thinking, you chose this job, you wanted it. So do it well, try to enjoy it. It'll show, and it'll make a difference on others." -Phil.W

You're right, am I really doing a good job in this course I'm in, and learn to really like it because I chose it anyways..

"My spiritual walk with God is at a stand still if not slowly going in reverse. I WANT to make it more of my life...no, encompass all of my life. =\. And I feel as tho my life is full of so many amazing blessings, like He's screaming for my attention, but, I ignore, or don't return the attention...because, my mind is obviously somewhere else." -Phil.W

www.xanga.com/wongfuphil

No matter how busy you are and successful you are currently with Wongfu, I'm glad you still give a lill thought bout your spiritual life and it's great that you realize and know that He is screaming out to you. I can't deny how much I love your work and your effort and I really do enjoy all your productions and I'll probably be one of your biggest fan that you'll never ever come to know bout' in this lifetime.. But just in case you ever read this, do know the things you say never fail to encourage me .. . meanwhile,
I'll continue to pray for you =]


So,..
he's persistent and he's one sensitive guy he's appreciative, contented and thankful he loves vitasoy and he drinks Gatorade (my fav) too! I memorized all his shows except for the chinese one =P BUT I smile at the simplest things he says
he can't sing for crap but i dont care.
he's not the most goodlooking to be honest but that doesn't bother me
and I think of him an awful lot.





I like him.
*smiles widely at Serene*

No comments:

>