Monday, February 04, 2008

<3




"......These lungs were given for a reason, and this heart was given for a reason..."

Jon foreman said these words and went "~We were meant to live for so much more!! Have we lost ourselves? Somewhere we live inside~"

my heart just fell on the floor.
and the crowd went crazy.

What more when he did his signature 'out of tune/in between semitones' scream..

sweat~

(Look at that..*Steam*)

Jon Foreman did sang his version of 'Only hope' and then he did some creative stuff along the way. very very entertaining. His bro Tim was equally cute, especially when Jon went over to hug him. so sweet.

And then there was a part where he stopped and said " I wanna take a mental picture right now" and the spot light was just on him while he stared into everyone's eyes.. omgoodness.

What can I say. Switchfoot was spectacular.

pictures speak louder than words. wish I have the pics now but that has to wait.


Never knew Jon Foreman is so emo. A blonde emo I'd say. (how unique ) He gave me a whole new impression. Totally diff from what I've always perceived. He is so gentle, so polite and so extremely shyyyy.. !!

The moment we shook hands, I could feel the chemistry between us... (*smile to self*)



*speechless*

While queuing to meet him, I had a coup of things planned out to say to him, things like "I really appreciate your music soo much and I'm glad you came...! I love you Jonnn!!.." but there he was, right in front of my face and I went

" have a good daay! "

???!!!!???!!
no thx to Aussies.

..totally blew tht one.

Anyway, I know this is unnecessary but,

ahahh..

more will come soon. :D

oh, bumped into a coup of happening&interesting ppl and long lost friend.. n then there was David.. fuyohh.. happening.. this fella.

Anyway, Switchfoot was totally worth it.

This crowd (in KL) was so far the best and most memorable one for Switchfoot, especially for Jon Foreman. hahaaaaa..
(I can prove he meant that from his heart becuz Cheryl was in Aus where they had their concert and he didnt say the same thing) :D





Malaysia rawks ?




p/s-Thanks Peanut for the pics-

No comments:

>