Friday, February 22, 2008

beautiful people..

2 weeks just went by but God knows how much it has consumed me.
Ok, time to release stress!


1st person- Thank you for being so patient with me and all the help you've provided me, you're indeed a great friend although we've never been really close. I'm still working on my chinese. I'll write you a thankyou letter in chinese. I'm sucha hyper eh?.. Don't ever give up on me =]

2nd person- You're right, I should force myself to fully utilize my brain and stop asking stupid questions. Also, stop thinking that everything will lead to something negative. A few 'slaps' on my face is sometimes good, I'm glad you're the one doing it though :) (p/s- I'm yet to find out the colour of cortisol ;) )

3rd person- How ironic, from 2 entirely different kind of person, coming together and still somehow manage to blend and be a-like. A Melancholic-Sanguine and a Melancholic-Phlegmatic, what combination. well, it's gonna be exciting. 2 weeks under one roof.. still surviving.. More to come.. but we'll manage. ;)

4th person- You're the brother I never had. I feel pampered all over again. Special fried rice wouldnt be special if it werent for your company =] You know you're always welcomed here..... to cook of course! =P

5th person- I can't thank you enough. I mean, who cares bout exams anymore once they've graduated? but you cared. Tmn R rawks. we will have more sessions when I get back, I promise =]

6th person- I know it's just a FREE plain notepad with 4 different colours of post-its which obviously only freak me out. but it's been so useful and for the first time I see how just thought really counts. Thank you that you bothered.=]

7th person- I miss laughing hard at stupid stuff with you. We can get really stupid sometimes. Well, what to expect, we only had a house, a room, and one bed to share! hey there, I don't eat as much anymore while studying. I'm losing weight.. I hope you are too =]

8th person- You took the effort to text me and say a lill prayer and that's what I needed most. Thanks for remembering me. That made a difference. =]

9th person- I have so many questions. I wanna know what you did yesterday, today and your plans tomorrow.. I wanna know how far you've progressed.. and if you're really well. I wanna know if you still care. And if you do, we're probably not very different afterall :) So many questions, so little courage..

10th person- What can I say, you know I'll always come back to you. You're a true blessing =]

11th person- I want You to be the only One I can trust and depend on. Thank you for the second chance.

No comments:

>