Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh, you meant me?!

VIRGO - The Perfectionist. (oh, me? really??)

Conservative (very)
Always wants the last word. (sometimes, sometimes.)
Argumentative. (that's healthy ok)
Worries. (Alot)
Very smart. (I am quite, actually ;) )
Pessimistic (pretty obvious)
Dislikes noise and chaos. (peace ^-^)
Eager. (YES)
Hardworking. (I try,i try..)
Often shy (I am ok!)
Easy to talk to (sure =])
Loyal. (of course ;)
Beautiful. (like, duh)
Harsh. (I try not to)
Dominant in relationships. (not always)
Hard to please (really? ..No -lahh!..)
Practical & fussy (Where got??!!)

oh, and you forgot! - Eccentric!

7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

Don't want.

bluff ppl one.

3 comments:

Koo4You said...

eh, id agree. =)

Jun Shi said...

Haha.....u sure or not??

Anonymous said...

hard to please, practical AND fussy. mmm true!

>