Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm watching YOU

you wish.



I'm done with my boring routine.
and I suddenly thought of this.


GOOGLE EARTH!! :D

what could be more interesting than this ? ooi-yeoo will agree ;)
oh, spot tiny Malaysia =]






Call me ignorant, but I never knew the existance of 'Pulau babi besar'.
So there's a tiny unnamed island above 'Pulau tioman'. I shall discover that and I'll start my own country over there, and it shall be named 'Emmericaa'!!
what do you think ;) ?




Then i found Newcastle, Aus.


More specifically, North Lambton =]
Ahhh,..so it looks like that from above.. hrmmm...

Next destination. My personal favourite. More like a 'dream place'.
Venice. 'The city of Water' . What a magnificent view.
Nice. =]
Look! It is shaped like a 'fish' . No wonder it's gonna sink, Because it's a FISH. It's time to get back into the water!
Don't know if I'll ever get there.
(please don't sink first :[ )



Then I wanna go here. Paris. ^-^
'The city of Lights' and, Romance ;)


And then here. Just for the tech & Culture! =P
And of course, here :]
Meanwhile, lets just look at maps . hahah.
Well,...
"It's a small world after all~!! "
..
.
yeah right.

No comments:

>